At Sher Fertility Solutions New York, the health and safety of our patients, community, and staff is our priority. Due to the COVID-19 “shelter-in-place” order, we are pleased to offer patients Telemedicine appointments.
Whether you are wishing to speak to a fertility specialist for the first time or are an existing patient, Telemedicine appointments are a great way to connect with our team while protecting yourself from the risk of transmission.
What is Telemedicine and how does it work?
- Telemedicine allows our patients to receive the same care and attention as an in-person visit.
- Those seeking their first fertility consultation can have their questions answered and be one step ahead once it is safe to schedule an in-person appointment.
- Those seeking a second opinion can have records reviewed, and receive individualized recommendations for additional diagnostic and/or treatment that may lead to better outcomes.
- Sher Fertility Solutions New York engages in video chat appointments.
- Appointments are available Monday-Friday with some Saturday weekend appointment times available.
Currently, there is no set standard for insurance providers regarding Telemedicine. However, in the midst of this pandemic, many providers are offering coverage and we encourage you to contact your provider for their coverage policy.